Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ? 
Author Message
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?

Hello !

I dont have worked with this Compiler.
I can get the Version 1.1. Can i create wich this Windows 32 Bit Standard
DLLs ?

Greetings Juergen



Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?
Is this illegal?

32bit compiler at least version 5
6 is avail.
See www.powerbasic.com (how easy this link looks...)

Quote:

>Hello !

>I dont have worked with this Compiler.
>I can get the Version 1.1. Can i create wich this Windows 32 Bit Standard
>DLLs ?

>Greetings Juergen



Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?
PB/DLL version 5.0 (not currently marketed) or version 6.0 (the current
version) are required to make 32-bit DLLs.

Get more info at PB's web site, www.powerbasic.com

--
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems
Racine WI USA


Quote:
> Hello !

> I dont have worked with this Compiler.
> I can get the Version 1.1. Can i create wich this Windows 32 Bit Standard
> DLLs ?

> Greetings Juergen



Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?

Quote:

>32bit compiler at least version 5
>6 is avail.

Heh. The latest 16-bit version was version 2. So where have versions 3
and 4 gone?

--
        Bart.



Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?
Delhpi had done that :-)


Quote:



> >>32bit compiler at least version 5
> >>6 is avail.

> >Heh. The latest 16-bit version was version 2. So where have versions 3
> >and 4 gone?

> 3 and 4 have been skipped --

> Most likely the reason for this at least in part to overcome the
> (unfounded)  phsychological effect that "VisualBasic must be better,
> because it is at version 5.0"

> (At the time of release of PB/DLL 5.0, VB was still at 5.0 too)
> --
> Marc van den Dikkenberg
> --
> The PowerBASIC Archives (US) -- http://www.pbarchives.org
> The PowerBASIC Archives (EU) -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel/pb.html
> All BASIC Code Archives (EU) -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel/pbabc.html



Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?
oops, I mean HASN'T   :-0
Quote:

> Delhpi had done that :-)





> > >>32bit compiler at least version 5
> > >>6 is avail.

> > >Heh. The latest 16-bit version was version 2. So where have versions 3
> > >and 4 gone?

> > 3 and 4 have been skipped --

> > Most likely the reason for this at least in part to overcome the
> > (unfounded)  phsychological effect that "VisualBasic must be better,
> > because it is at version 5.0"

> > (At the time of release of PB/DLL 5.0, VB was still at 5.0 too)
> > --
> > Marc van den Dikkenberg
> > --
> > The PowerBASIC Archives (US) -- http://www.pbarchives.org
> > The PowerBASIC Archives (EU) -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel/pb.html
> > All BASIC Code Archives (EU) -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel/pbabc.html



Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Wich PB/DLL Version i need to make Windows 32 Bit DLLs ?


Quote:



> >Heh. The latest 16-bit version was version 2. So where have versions 3
> >and 4 gone?

> 3 and 4 have been skipped --

> Most likely the reason for this at least in part to overcome the
> (unfounded)  phsychological effect that "VisualBasic must be better,
> because it is at version 5.0"

Now me, I'd be more cautious of "point-oh" than optimistic about "five."

MCM



Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Loading a 32-Bit DLL into a 16-Bit DLL

2. Need help with Windows 32-bit DLL for asm

3. Building 32 bit DLL from 32 bit EXE

4. Calling 32-bit FORTRAN dlls from 32-bit VB

5. 32 bit DLLs - geox32.dll (0/1)

6. 32 bit DLLs - geox32.dll (1/1)

7. 32-bit DLLs running in Windows 3.1

8. Need Fortran Compiler (32 bit execution, DLLs, for the PC)

9. Can I use 16 bit DLL and 32-bit exe together

10. EXE 32 bit and DLLs 16 bit ?

11. Disassemble/Re-assemble DLLs 16-bit to 32-bit

12. Calling 32-bit DLLs from 16-bit code

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software