ODBC include for PB/CC
Author Message
 ODBC include for PB/CC

Btw, please encourage the folks at powerbasic to include native support for
ODBC in the next release of PB/CC (similar to how TPC/UDP networking is
natively supported in the upcoming PB/CC 2.0)!  That would make PB/CC an
incomparably powerful tool (IMHO)!

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site

Quote:

>Does anyone out there have an ODBC include file/function declarations/any
>reference material/suggested resources?  I'd like to use PB/CC for some
very
>simple database manipulations, but coding the ODBC API is pretty much
rocket
>science (for me, anyway).

>Regards,

>--
>David C. Sisk
>The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~davesisk/oont.htm

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC include for PB/CC
Does anyone out there have an ODBC include file/function declarations/any
reference material/suggested resources?  I'd like to use PB/CC for some very
simple database manipulations, but coding the ODBC API is pretty much rocket
science (for me, anyway).

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC include for PB/CC
David (and all-comers), there is currently a 3rd-party library for
SQL/ODBC available for PB/CC and PB/DLL.  It's called SQLTOOLS.

Go to http://www.perfectsync.com for more info

Quote:

>Btw, please encourage the folks at PowerBasic to include native support for
>ODBC in the next release of PB/CC (similar to how TPC/UDP networking is
>natively supported in the upcoming PB/CC 2.0)!  That would make PB/CC an
>incomparably powerful tool (IMHO)!

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC include for PB/CC
See the BBS on www.powerbasic.com

(Sources)

Quote:

>Does anyone out there have an ODBC include file/function declarations/any
>reference material/suggested resources?  I'd like to use PB/CC for some
very
>simple database manipulations, but coding the ODBC API is pretty much
rocket
>science (for me, anyway).

>Regards,

>--
>David C. Sisk
>The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site
>http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

2. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

3. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

4. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

5. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

6. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

7. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

8. NUL device not working in PB/CC?

9. dir_trav.bas pb/cc 2.11 directory traverse program

10. pb/cc REGEXPR example misleading

11. pb/cc 2.11 FORMAT$ question / suggestion

12. Buying PB/CC....??