PB for Linux, SQL_Tools for Linux?
Author Message
 PB for Linux, SQL_Tools for Linux?

I was talking to a guy on the phone at powerbasic and I asked about PB
and Linux.  Apparently they are working on a Linux Version of PB.

I currently use PB to build CGI's and handle database communications
with SQL_Tools on NT servers. Since SQL_Tools is built on the WIN32 API,
this functionality cannot be moved to Linux.  Has anyone heard of plans
to build database connectivity tools for Linux / PB?  I am concerned my
CGI server apps may get stranded on NT.

Grant Fullmer
GeoInformatics

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with PB/CC and SQL_TOOLS

2. PB/CC for Linux..

3. Pb : Linux + GNAT + X + Threads

4. Pb with install PIL for Linux

5. pb connecting to os/390(CICS) through Linux from Solaris with x3270 or tn3270

6. Clipper and Linux in the Linux Journal

7. the old free linux poplog comes to life on suse linux

8. EVENT: Apr 15 1998, Python/Linux Talk at Wash DC Linux User Group

9. g77 with AMDK6-2/Linux and with PII/Linux

10. debugger for gnu fortran77 under Linux, free compiler f90 under Linux

11. Opinion: Linux+Apache+Java+Servlets || Linux+Apache+Python

12. Linux Fortran UPDATE -- Absoft F77 for Linux