QBASIC source code reformatting
Author Message
 QBASIC source code reformatting

I have some programmers written in Qbasic and VBDOS that look a mess. I
am wondering if anyone knows a decent source code formatter for either
language to make them readable. I used to have the mach2 formatter but I
lost it.

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:31:07 GMT

1. Tool to reformat and document source code

2. qbasic source code

3. Qbasic source code archive

4. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

5. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

6. Qbasic Book Source?

7. reformatting Fortran code with characters beyond column 72

8. Code Reformatting

9. How to RB this QBasic Code?

10. asm code in Qbasic

11. The source and the sink different type with its source code

12. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)