converting assemby code for use in PowerBASIC v3.xx instead QB45/PDS71
Author Message
 converting assemby code for use in PowerBASIC v3.xx instead QB45/PDS71

Hi Everyone !

I have much assembly-code from PROBAS. Normaal can I this assembly code use
only for Microsoft QuickBasic Professional Developer v7.1 and QB45.
Is there someone that de assembly code converted for use in powerbasic ?.

I give your then this assembly code.

Thanks

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 converting assemby code for use in PowerBASIC v3.xx instead QB45/PDS71

Quote:
> I have much assembly-code from PROBAS. Normaal can I this assembly code use
> only for Microsoft QuickBasic Professional Developer v7.1 and QB45.
> Is there someone that de assembly code converted for use in PowerBASIC ?.

> I give your then this assembly code.

Since ProBAS is owned by TeraTech, why not contact them?  They've already
converted most of it to PowerBASIC.

--Dave

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting PDS71 to PB35

2. regular expression to parse 0,xx/xx/xx and replace 0 in GPEP

3. Compiling assemby code from DVF with MASM

4. converting to powerbasic

5. convert powerbasic to Fortran

6. Page xx of xx?

7. page xx of XX

8. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

9. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

10. Re on Re: Message Loop [Enter xx, xx]

11. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

12. DOS Functions from MS Fortran versions 3.xx to 5.xx