Please help find site
Author Message
 Please help find site

I know this is dumb, but I need help.

I once found a site that included sample programs or code cuts in
powerbasic.  It had icons that resembled 3.5" floppy disks with the
names of the programs in .zip files on the left side of the page and
descriptions taking up the right 3/4 of the page.  I think the site had
other kinds of BASIC on it besides PowerBASIC.  Anyone know what site
I'm thinking of?

Thank you.

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help find site
ftp.powerbasic.com ?
Quote:

>I know this is dumb, but I need help.

>I once found a site that included sample programs or code cuts in
>Powerbasic.  It had icons that resembled 3.5" floppy disks with the
>names of the programs in .zip files on the left side of the page and
>descriptions taking up the right 3/4 of the page.  I think the site had
>other kinds of BASIC on it besides PowerBASIC.  Anyone know what site
>I'm thinking of?

>Thank you.

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help find site

Quote:

>I know this is dumb, but I need help.

>I once found a site that included sample programs or code cuts in
>Powerbasic.  It had icons that resembled 3.5" floppy disks with the
>names of the programs in .zip files on the left side of the page and
>descriptions taking up the right 3/4 of the page.  I think the site had
>other kinds of BASIC on it besides PowerBASIC.  Anyone know what site
>I'm thinking of?

Thomas Gohel's PBSound pages, maybe?

http://basicguru.com/pbsound-hq/
--
Marc van den Dikkenberg
--

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help find site

>I once found a site that included sample programs or code cuts in
>Powerbasic.  It had icons that resembled 3.5" floppy disks with the
>names of the programs in .zip files on the left side of the page and
>descriptions taking up the right 3/4 of the page.  I think the site had
>other kinds of BASIC on it besides PowerBASIC.  Anyone know what site
>I'm thinking of?

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me find Prolog beginners web site

2. please, please, please, please, help

4. PLease help with my web site

5. PLease help with my web site

6. PLease help with my web site

7. PLease help with my web site

8. PLease help with my web site

9. Please help find online Penfield paper re Branch Cuts

10. Help finding a utility please.

11. Please help me find Forth productivity aids.

12. Please help me find Forth productivity aids.