PB Contractors, Consultants wanted
Author Message
 PB Contractors, Consultants wanted

I was recently informed by powerbasic Inc. that they no longer maintain a
list of PB Consultants/contractors, and that my best bet was to post
requirements in the Peer Support forums.

OK, I did that, and now I am posting to Usenet...

Looking for PB Contractors/Consultants meeting most of these
requirements/desires:

- Only need be available for 'spot' work.. no "three to six month
commitments" (by either party).
- PB/DLL or PB/Win, SDK style
- Current version (7.0) of PB/Win compiler required; previous version (6.1x)
desireable. (PB/CC not needed).
- Experience with applications in either manufacturing/distribution or
healthcare (both would be really cool).
- Exposure to ANSI X12 EDI a huge plus.
- Located near Milwaukee WI if at all possible. (Chicago would be good,
too).

I do not  have any immediate requirements for work. What I do have is a need
to present options to potential customers who (much like me) would like to
have multiple options for future maintenance work.

Drop note to below address interested. If you want to leave a phone number,
please do, but by all means let me know "best time to call" and in what time
zone you are located.

Thanks,
------------------
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI USA

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]www.talsystems.com

--
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems, Inc.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:23:19 GMT

1. PB Consultants - Help Wanted/ HIPAA

2. Liability - Y2K - Consultants/Contractors

3. PB Consultants' List

4. New Clip-4-Win Project - Contractors Wanted

5. WANTED!! CLIPPER PROGRAMMERS/CONTRACTORS IN AUSTALIA

6. Wanted: Programmer/Contractor in Brisbane, Australia

7. HELP WANTED CLIPPER '87 CONTRACTOR SAN DIEGO

8. Contractor wanted - 3-D modeling

9. Ada Contractor Wanted

10. contractor wanted

11. JOB: Tcl expert wanted, contractor or employee

12. CONTRACTOR WANTED: LISP --> OS/2 Port