PBU problem (with PB 3.5 for DOS)
Author Message
 PBU problem (with PB 3.5 for DOS)

You need to recompile the .BAS code with PB3.5 to build a PBU file
that is compatible with PB3.5.

If the source was not included in the ZIP file, contact the author and
see if he/she can send you an updated PBU or PBL file (or maybe even
the source code for the unit file).

Quote:

>I've downloaded DWDOOR31.ZIP, which is a door program for BBSes. It
>comes with a PBL file, which is made with an older version of powerbasic
>for DOS, I also downloaded a librarian for versions 3.20 and earlier and
>managed to extract the PBL file. It's now 2 OBJ files and 1 PBU file.
>When I tried to create a new PBL file for PB 3.5, it reported that the
>PBU file is invalid. Seems like it's created with an older version of
>PowerBasic.
>My Question is:
>Is there any utility out there that can convert the old format of PBU to
>the one that PowerBasic 3.5 uses?

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

316 Mid Valley Center | 831-659-8000 Voice | http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASM syntax in PB DOS 3.5

2. PB DOS 3.5 32 bit addresses

3. PB 3.50 DOS & Windows

4. PB 3.5 crash under Win98

5. . pb 3.5 url ?

6. I am happy - PB 3.5 arrived.

7. PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

8. Using PB 3.0 libs with 3.5

9. Dynamic Arrays in PBU's PB 3.2

10. Compiling an OBJ module into a basic program in version 3.5 PowerBasic for DOS

11. I'm look for Clarion Professionall 3.5 for Dos

12. F-PC 3.5 and MS-DOS 5.0