need PB/DLL 2.0 dumb terminal source
Author Message
 need PB/DLL 2.0 dumb terminal source

I am still in need of dumb terminal source for PB/DLL 2.0, Win 3.1.

Yes, I know about the problems doing comm in WIN 3.1, no I don't want
to hear you try to tell me to "upgrade" to some other PB product, that
I should be using so and so comm library, that Win 3.1 is obsolete, etc.

Just the straight shit.
I'd love to see anything you have, or have experimented with.
I know somebody has done this.

Thanks.

--

Gary Peek

(636) 946-5272  (7-10 PM U.S. CST is the best time)
Industrologic, Inc.: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Parks College Parachute Research Group:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Skydiving/Aviation:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
--

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. dumb terminal program needed for PBDLL60

2. Missing declarations in PB/DLL 2.0

3. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

4. Algebraic Function Solver source for PB/DLL 6.0 Now Available

5. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

6. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

7. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

8. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

9. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

10. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

11. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

12. Cry For Help - Need work done on PB Source - $$$