GIF file Saving
Author Message
 GIF file Saving

Given that I've created a graphic image in BASIC (either QB, PB or VB), are
there routines available to save this graphic image as a GIF file?

Thanks for your help,

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GIF file Saving
If you are using Windows 9x, you can push print screen, then paste your image
into Paint Brush where you can then save it as a bitmap.  BTW, there ARE plenty
of other ways, but this is by far the simplest.

Bob

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GIF file Saving

says...

Quote:

>Given that I've created a graphic image in BASIC (either QB, PB or VB), are
>there routines available to save this graphic image as a GIF file?

>Thanks for your help,

There is a very inexpensive dll which does a nice job:

---metagif32.dll
Eckler Software

  http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~dsuffiel/eckler.htm

--
Hans J. Reich
Rylaz Products

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving canvas to a GIF file?

2. How to save canvas as a gif file???

3. ?: saving a tk window (or canvas) to a bitmap file (ppm, gif, etc)

4. Saving a tcl/tk window to JPG/GIF file

5. saving canvas to GIF - BLT snap function?

6. Format .gif .jpg for canvas saving

7. Saving a file -> Save as type

8. WANTED: FORTRAN ROUTINE TO COVERT RAW FILES INTO GIF FILES

9. Postscript file to a GIF file

10. Save Report to File.vi closing file problems

11. Saving an Open excel file as a text file

12. how to load file and save to a file