: 7) How about some on-line resources?

: First of all, the ABC (All Basic Code) deserves to be mentioned.
: This vast collection of freely distributable Basic sources has
: been around since September 1995, and contains over 2.000
: sources. some real gems can be found here. Mostly QuickBasic,
: but still a considerable amount of PB things as well.

: Canada  - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~voxel/
: Europe  - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~excel/pbabc.html
:           http://www.*-*-*.com/
: England - http://www.*-*-*.com/
: America - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hi Marc,

England - N/A
America - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Just in case people are wondering, we do have 300+ PB source codes,
and about 2000 QB source codes, and our VB section will be slowly growing.

Regards,
William Yu

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

>: 7) How about some on-line resources?

>: First of all, the ABC (All Basic Code) deserves to be mentioned.
>: This vast collection of freely distributable Basic sources has
>: been around since September 1995, and contains over 2.000
>: sources. some real gems can be found here. Mostly QuickBasic,
>: but still a considerable amount of PB things as well.
>Hi Marc,

>England - N/A
>America - http://www.basicguru.com/abc/

Thanks, I knew that.. Thanks for pointing it out!
I've updated the file, for next time...

--
Marc van den Dikkenberg
--

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Meta FAQ: where are the FAQ?

2. comp.lang.forth FAQ-lite: A brief synopsis of the FAQ

3. 'FAQ (pointer to FAQ)

4. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

5. FAQ indexer offerred for ruby faq

6. FAQ: Verilog FAQ : November 15, 2002

7. FAQ: Verilog FAQ : July 1, 2001

8. OT: A FAQ, but not *my* FAQ (humor)

9. Another FAQ maintained using the FAQ wizard

10. When is an FAQ not an FAQ?

11. - FAQ.txt [00/02] Smalltalk FAQ

12. NOTE: "FAQ list for this newsgroup" NOT FAQ