money money money
Author Message
 money money money

The Money is the Power
Let`s all make money!!!! Let`s make some money!!!
If you stick to the directions you will make some money:)

READ THE ARTICLE AND MAKE THOUSANDS!!!!!

A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just as you are now, and came
across this article, which "You could make thousands in CASH within weeks with
only an initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps".
I thought this must be a swindle. However, like most of us I was curious and
kept reading.
It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses listed in

the article, you could make thousands in a very short period.
You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at#6, and
post the article to at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them
out
there and that is quite a large market pool.).
No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three
questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved with this sort

of thing.
1. IS THIS LEGAL?
I called the lawyer first. The lawyer was a little skeptical that I would
actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told
him is sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE
BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.
2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?
I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed its legality (See18, h
sections
1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws) This clarifies the program of collecting
names and addresses for a mailing list.
3. IS IT RIGHT?
Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT OF
CASH.... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket.
Therefore, having these questions answered, I invested $8.04... six $1.00
bills,
and 6 .34-cent postage stamps Within 7 days, I started getting envelopes with a

1-dollar bill in the mail. In my first week I made between$20-$30.
By the end of the second week, I had made a total of $1,326; in the third week,

I had $8,632. This isnow my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$42,000 and its still coming in. It is certainly worth $6.00
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article, so you can get the
information
off it, as you need it. If you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making this deal work for you also.
Suggestion: Read this entire carefully! (Print it out or download it) Follow
the
simple directions.
IMPORTANT:
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you should do well in this

deal.
PLEASE NOTE:
If you follow these directions, $50,00 or more can be yours in 20-60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order Business. In this
business, your product is not solid and tangible. It is a service. You are in
the business of developing mailing lists.
Large corporations are happy to pay for quality lists. However, the money made
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income, which is made from people
like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the four steps you need to follow to make this deal work:
STEP 1:
Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST".
Get six US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the
bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent theft).
Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.
You should now have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
the
above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
Mail the envelopes to the following addresses:
1)T.Williams
5930 Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA 30274

2) K.Mims
1522 Chukka Dr. #607, Arlington, TX 76012

3) D. Hunt
6204 Brooke-Jane Dr.
Clinton, MD 20774

4) Maurice Scarpetta
4370 Hwy 6 #212
Houston, TX 77084

5) J. Johnson
6073 Majors Ln. Apt. #3
Columbia, Md. 21045.

6) G. Wilcox
po box241528
Detroit, MI 48224

STEP 2:
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3:
Do not modify this article.
Now post your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are
close to 32,000 groups)
The more you post, the more chances you have to receive more money.
PLEASE REMEMBER:
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. If you are a
person of integrity, the program will continue and as you make money, others
will benefit from the deal.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and addresses sent to you, on either a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. (Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the$1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:09:05 GMT

1. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

2. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

3. Money, money, money...

4. $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

5. Money Money

6. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

7. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

8. MONEY MONEY

9. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

10. $$QUICK MONEY$$ - money.txt [01/01]

11. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)