The invitation to cooperation in IT branch
Author Message
 The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

To whom it may concern:

      "US-CIS Bridge Inc." is seeking partners in computer industry.
Our company develops software in former soviet republics using
domestic programmers. Due to the small market opportunities in
such countries, our force does not have enough workload.
      We can use such resource to help others with their projects,
even projects with tight deadlines. We have hundreds of people
at our disposal right now and number may increase, if necessary.
       All our developers are highly qualified professionals in various
software development areas.

    We are offering you an opportunity to help us to find projects
for us.

        We are willing to discuss your commissions on individual basis.

Julia Mullens  - USA

Vladimir Yefremov  - Ukraine

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

2. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

3. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

4. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

5. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

6. VAST and PocketST cooperation

7. Cooperation with Progress database

8. Virtual Earth - need cooperation, standard, the works

9. International Cooperation

10. Operating Systems (and cooperation offered)

11. Perl & Fortan cooperation

12. cooperation