Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
Author Message
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?

Hi guys !
Anyone knows a good dialog designer for PBDLL ?
( should include tabcontrols, bitmap etc, like VB Environment )
(best if it is free)

Any hints and resource welcome
Michael Neitzel

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
See the ftp site from powerbasic (visualdesigner in projects)
Quote:

>Hi guys !
>Anyone knows a good dialog designer for PBDLL ?
>( should include tabcontrols, bitmap etc, like VB Environment )
>(best if it is free)

>Any hints and resource welcome
>Michael Neitzel

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
Do you know the address ?
Michael
Quote:

>See the ftp site from powerbasic (visualdesigner in projects)

>>Hi guys !
>>Anyone knows a good dialog designer for PBDLL ?
>>( should include tabcontrols, bitmap etc, like VB Environment )
>>(best if it is free)

>>Any hints and resource welcome
>>Michael Neitzel

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
ftp://ftp.powerbasic.com/pub/projects/visualeditor/

But then, there's a lot more in here, don't forget!

Quote:

>Do you know the address ?
>Michael

>>See the ftp site from powerbasic (visualdesigner in projects)

>>>Hi guys !
>>>Anyone knows a good dialog designer for PBDLL ?
>>>( should include tabcontrols, bitmap etc, like VB Environment )
>>>(best if it is free)

>>>Any hints and resource welcome
>>>Michael Neitzel

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?

Quote:

>ftp://ftp.powerbasic.com/pub/projects/visualeditor/

>But then, there's a lot more in here, don't forget!

THANKS MUCH MORE
PS: May i contact u via email if i have other questions ?

Greets Michael

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
Michael;

Check out our new product which sould ship in Dec, 1999.

EZGUI

http://ezgui.com

Chris Boss (Developer of EZGUI)

Quote:

>>ftp://ftp.powerbasic.com/pub/projects/visualeditor/

>>But then, there's a lot more in here, don't forget!

>THANKS MUCH MORE
>PS: May i contact u via email if i have other questions ?

>Greets Michael

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?
Rather not, try www.powerbasic.com (BBS) first.

EVERYBODY is there to answer your questions.

Quote:

>>ftp://ftp.powerbasic.com/pub/projects/visualeditor/

>>But then, there's a lot more in here, don't forget!

>THANKS MUCH MORE
>PS: May i contact u via email if i have other questions ?

>Greets Michael

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Designer for PBDLL ?

Quote:
> >>Anyone knows a good dialog designer for PBDLL ?
> >>( should include tabcontrols, bitmap etc, like VB Environment )
> >>(best if it is free)

Well, you tend to get what you pay for. That said, you can find
links to a variety of developers of add-ons for PB on the PB web
site. I don't know the details of the GUI designers, but there are
a number of 'em out there. Hit http://www.powerbasic.com, then
the Add-on Vendors link button, to see what's out there.

If we're missing any Add-on Vendors, guys, do give us a holler,
and we'll fix that thing.

PowerBASIC is also running a special on PowerGEN, right
now. I'm not particularly familiar with it, so I can't really tell you
what it does and doesn't do. It's a GUI designer, though, for
$39.00. The web site has more details, or write to

Wed, 01 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Designer for PBDLL

2. wxWindows dialog designer

3. Logic Designer & Digital Designer Needs

4. Getting Disk Serial Number with PBDLL

5. PBDLL problem ?

6. Bug in PBDLL 5 - HEX$ function ?

7. 3 Jobs for PBDLL programmers in germany

8. pbdll 5.0 and OCX files

9. PBDLL Compiler Questions to the programmers

10. VB forms to PBDLL - Use this

11. PBDLL Bug Report

12. HELP NEED: How to make a Desktop-Link with PBDLL 5