Make exe run from Nescape
Author Message
 Make exe run from Nescape

I have an exe file I want to be able to run straight from a browser.  IE
gives the option of saving or downloading the file but Netscape just
downloads.  Is there some VBScript or some other way of bypassing this
altogether and just running the app?

Jamie

Tue, 28 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Make exe run from Nescape
You can turn off auto downloading in Netscape by opening preferences,
go to the netscape/applications category. Find the application type you
are looking for (exe) in the list and click EDIT, then simply put a check
mark
in the box that says "ask me before downloading files of this type".

Hope this helps.
Have Fun.

Quote:

> I have an exe file I want to be able to run straight from a browser.  IE
> gives the option of saving or downloading the file but Netscape just
> downloads.  Is there some VBscript or some other way of bypassing this
> altogether and just running the app?

> Jamie

Tue, 28 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. running a second *.exe while one *.exe is running using Lahey fortran

2. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

3. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

4. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

5. Running one EXE from another EXE

6. Running external EXE from Clipper exe.module

7. running exe from another exe

8. running EXE from within EXE in DOS

9. Making exe smaller

10. Tip: Making your EXE or DLL smaller

11. Making an *.EXE out of a Object Rexx script

12. Making exe