Use of functions in C from PB3.5
Author Message
 Use of functions in C from PB3.5

Hello to everybody in the Newsgroup

I need to use the library functions of C 5.10 MicroSoft (e.g. printf(),
atoi(), strcpy(), strlen()) directly from PB3.5.
The problem to be solved is in the .OBJ files which I obtain from C and
which should be linked to PB; these files do not contain the code for
library functions of C which is instead contained in the LLIBCE.LIB of the
same.

How do I get the sources or the files object of such functions?
Alternatively,
which solution would you recommend?

Thank you in advance to everyone.

Bye, Giovanni

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:58:50 GMT

2. Using Smalltalk to teach intro cs courses

3. UPG using CS.exe

4. using GOFER/MIRANDA in a first-year CS course (2)

5. using GOFER/MIRANDA in a first-year CS course

6. Intro CS book using Dylan?

7. Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

8. Using CS override

9. Using Timer functions in parallel with VISA functions

10. Trouble using variables for function names in function declarations

11. problem defining a function using built in filter function

12. Trouble using variables for function names in function declarations