Help How to show files in a box
Author Message
 Help How to show files in a box

I Know How To do a Dir from power basic
Dim Data1 as String
On Error Resume Next
Data1 = Dir$("C:\windows\command\*.*", 0)
While Len(Data1) > 0
Data1 = Dir$
wend

And I can locate the output to a starting line and have it print to the
right
i.e. locate 2,1:print Data1,   or let it push down the screen with print
only.

But How would I show them in a box on the screen say on the left
like dosshell sow I could scroll down IE showing the first found file
and pushing say down arrow to see more files

I understand inputting the down arrow button but I need help
with the graphics...

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:47:24 GMT

1. "Show Help" boxes

2. Help--Debugger not showing all included files!

3. Gettting CVF Help Files to show up

4. Win-help file does'nt show contents

5. Row in browse box shows two times

6. Drop Down List Box - don't show an initial value

7. Automatically let a list box show the last record

8. List box shows duplicate entries after update.

9. List Box-Show Last Entry?

10. Field Box Does Not Show In Embed Editor

11. Show field box in Embed Editor

12. how do I get a multicolumn drop box selection to show in the combo inputbox