FTP client in PBDLL60
Author Message
 FTP client in PBDLL60

Has anyone got a working (or half working) example of implementing an FTP
client in PBDLL60?

Regards,
Alan

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP client in PBDLL60

Quote:
> Has anyone got a working (or half working) example of implementing an FTP
> client in PBDLL60?

Don{*filter*}inson does on his web site.

Go to www.basicguru.com then click on "Don{*filter*}inson".

--Dave

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP client in PBDLL60

I did... and did..
then I clicked on you !!!
Like the shirt!

Thanx, Alan

Quote:

> > Has anyone got a working (or half working) example of implementing an
FTP
> > client in PBDLL60?

> Don{*filter*}inson does on his web site.

> Go to www.basicguru.com then click on "Don{*filter*}inson".

> --Dave

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP client in PBDLL60

Quote:
> then I clicked on you !!!
> Like the shirt!

Thanks.  <grin>

My daughter bought it for me while we were on vacation this summer.  I
guess you can tell that I'm a big South Park fan.

--Dave

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ftp server or client classes for visualworks?

2. FTP server (& partial client)

3. Specific question about FTP Client

4. FTP client for VA Smalltalk

5. FTP client for C4

6. FTP CLient Problems

7. ftp client in Haskell

8. Routines for a UNIX FTP client in C++

9. FTP Client ?

10. FTP CLient Problems

11. FTP client

12. REXX FTP Server/Client code