United Programmers !!! Must Read !!!
Author Message
 United Programmers !!! Must Read !!!

i'm looking for programmers to join me. The goal
i want to achieve is this. A site where IT people
come together. In this way that projects are
gathered, and divided over the people available.
Giving each the peace he knows best. I would like
to divide the work so that everyone can
constantly work and get paid !!! Something like a
virtual company. If you are interested, send me a
mail.

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. United Programmers !!! Must Read !!!

2. ( picoVerse-:( Smalltalkers and Lispers and Prologgers unite ) )

3. Smalltalkers Unite!

4. DATA EXCHANGE: United States of America

5. Pastel United Kingdom

6. MICROSOFT BUYS THE UNITED STATES

7. SoftEng, United, Baggage, Denver

8. forthers of the world unite

9. United we stand... (was: GNU Extension Language Plans)

10. Verilog HDL, VHDL Organizations to Unite

11. All people against Scott Nudds unite!

12. All people against Scott Nudds unite!