Power B.A.S.I.C newcomer
Author Message
 Power B.A.S.I.C newcomer

Hi. Since the early 90's, I have been experimenting with numerous
programming languages such as B.A.S.I.C. I have stumbled on this powerbasic
thing, and am very curious. I have a good understand of QBasic, however
would like to try out Power Basic. Could someone recommend a place where I
could buy/download it ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Al Macdougall

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Power B.A.S.I.C newcomer

www.powerbasic.com

Quote:

>Hi. Since the early 90's, I have been experimenting with numerous
>programming languages such as B.A.S.I.C. I have stumbled on this PowerBasic
>thing, and am very curious. I have a good understand of QBasic, however
>would like to try out Power Basic. Could someone recommend a place where I
>could buy/download it ?

>Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

>Al Macdougall

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Power B.A.S.I.C newcomer
Firstbasic is available on their site. It was once a commercial product. It
too is fast and should give you a good feel for things.
Quote:

>Hi. Since the early 90's, I have been experimenting with numerous
>programming languages such as B.A.S.I.C. I have stumbled on this PowerBasic
>thing, and am very curious. I have a good understand of QBasic, however
>would like to try out Power Basic. Could someone recommend a place where I
>could buy/download it ?

>Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

>Al Macdougall

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Power B.A.S.I.C newcomer

Quote:

>Hi. Since the early 90's, I have been experimenting with numerous
>programming languages such as B.A.S.I.C. I have stumbled on this PowerBasic
>thing, and am very curious. I have a good understand of QBasic, however
>would like to try out Power Basic. Could someone recommend a place where I
>could buy/download it ?

>Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

ftp.powerbasic.com and d/load TRYPB35.ZIP

Keep your check-book handy as you'll most likely be hooked after trying it
out.

C'ya,

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Power Basic CC vs Power Basic for DOS

2. Power Basic for Linux

3. Power Basic DLL 6.0

4. Isam and Power-basic

5. Power Basic and DDE

6. Power Basic List server

7. Power BASIC "ARRAY" commands

8. Comparaciones entre Smalltalk, Power Buider y Visual Basic

9. How mixed fortran power station 4.0 with visual basic

10. Power Estimation in Design Power

11. Looking for information about power estimation and low power design

12. Help can anyone give an example of a xcopy funtion in Power basic or basic or Qbasic