Free Rpv 2.2 available
Author Message
 Free Rpv 2.2 available

Dear community.

Sorry for disturbing but I would like to let you know that we have
released the new version of our reporting tool Rpv Printing System:
2.2.

Rpv is an easy to learn, freeware Windows based application oriented
to those professional developers that need to produce high quality
reports (including barcodes and images if needed) using a Windows
programming language, a DOS programming language or any language.

To obtain a report, Rpv reads a simple ascii file, then Rpv transforms
it into a professional report.If you know how to create an ascii file
using your programming language, then you know how to program an Rpv
report.

The tool is available in FREE, Plus and PRO editions in english,
spanish and portuguese. Italian and Greek soon in
http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

Feel free to contact me if you need more information or some help
about Rpv.

Thanks for your time.

Sat, 21 May 2005 13:32:11 GMT

1. Free Rpv 2.2 available

2. Free Rpv 2.2 available

3. db Reports 2.2 now available

4. Announcement: Squeak Version 2.2 available

5. MswLogo (MicroSoft Windows Logo) version 2.2 is available

6. ANN: Python 2.2 OS/2+EMX port - additional extensions available

7. MacPython 2.2 is available

8. ANN: Pyro 2.2 is available

9. PMOS 2.2 now available

10. LEON processor version 2.2 beta is available

11. RLF 2.2 now available

12. calldll for python 2.2 available?