explorer bar ???
Author Message
 explorer bar ???

Hi,

Anyone had any experience of creating COM objects with PBDLL ??
Is it possible? - I'm trying to create an explorer bar.

Come to think of it, anyone had experience of using IE explorer bars ?
they look fairly straightforward, but we are talking Microsoft here ain't we
!!

Alan

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 explorer bar ???
Alan,

Dave Navarro has mentioned that he has some PB code for a REBAR

Also, you may want to investigate JACOM/PB from
http://www.jazzagesoft.com - they have a 3rd-party product to create
PB code to access COM objects.

Quote:

>Hi,

>Anyone had any experience of creating COM objects with PBDLL ??
>Is it possible? - I'm trying to create an explorer bar.

>Come to think of it, anyone had experience of using IE explorer bars ?
>they look fairly straightforward, but we are talking Microsoft here ain't we
>!!

>Alan

Lance
powerbasic Support

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE Explorer Bars with Python/win32

2. wish process locks up explorer tool bar

3. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

4. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

5. Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar

6. Progress Bar in Status Bar

7. NetExpress: Icon in title bar / task bar

8. how to generate a progress bar / capacity bar

9. only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

10. How to get HTML Code from current Internet Explorer or Netscape

11. Dropping files from the explorer?

12. Deploy ActiveX Component in Internet Explorer