BCX creates Win32 GUI's !!!
Author Message
 BCX creates Win32 GUI's !!!

BCX now produces GUI and Console mode programs!

Read about it and see if BCX is for you.  It's free!

BCX - Basic To C Translator For Win32
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

You don't need to program in "C"
  ...  to benefit from a powerful FREE "C" compiler.

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BCX creates Win32 GUI's !!!
Nice.
Good luck with the future work on BCX.

best regards
Michael Neitzel

---[ Basic Studio 2000 ]---

www.developerpro.cjb.net

Quote:

>BCX now produces GUI and Console mode programs!

>Read about it and see if BCX is for you.  It's free!

>BCX - Basic To C Translator For Win32
>       http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net/

>You don't need to program in "C"
>  ...  to benefit from a powerful FREE "C" compiler.

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't create a SysTreeView32 win [win32]

2. Win32 - Creating Basic Widget, like Ousterhout's Square Widget

3. Using PELinker to build a Win32 GUI

4. PAGE - A drag and drop GUI generator now avail for Win32

5. WINGKR (Win32 GUI Kit for Ruby)

6. Port I/o in win32 gui with BC Builder and TASM

7. Ada in control - Win32 GUI - Possible?

8. Python + Win32: Cut/Paste w/o GUI

9. Newbie: Win32 gui examples?

10. ANN: XFT (Lite) Library Release (GUIs for CVF/Win32)

11. win32, GUI AppBar class