Waterfall display in PB
Author Message
 Waterfall display in PB

I'm writing a data acquisition/display program
for a side-looking sonar. It uses a "waterfall"
display. Every 0.133 seconds I get a new line
of  700 pixels, which replaces the top line. All
the lower lines are moved down one pixel, and
the bottom line falls off the display.

I'm attempting to write it in powerbasic under
DOS. Is there some "elegant" way to do this??

Also, it occurred to me that perhaps some of the
newer hot SVGA boards might handle this
function better , without using PowerBasic.

Any comments, anyone?

Thanks, Henry Wallace

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

2. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

3. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

4. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

5. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

6. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

7. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

8. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

9. Question on waterfall methods for SW Development

10. Waterfall plots

11. Waterfall plots

12. Waterfall plot routine (multi-color preferred)