ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND
Author Message
 ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

Its not a virus, its a nothing

--
-MasterF, maximike(at)geocities(dot)com
Captain's log, stardate 41358.2. I am nailed to the hull.

Quote:

>It's definitely a virus -- don't attempt to even download it.

>Rick

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND
You're too late. The website was reported back to the host server and
removed (hence the 404 error). When I posted my warning, the site was still
active. For your information, my version of Norton AntiVirus identified the
file as having a virus in it.

Rick

Quote:
> Its not a virus, its a nothing

> --
> -MasterF, maximike(at)geocities(dot)com
> Captain's log, stardate 41358.2. I am nailed to the hull.

> >It's definitely a virus -- don't attempt to even download it.

> >Rick

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

2. Curious 'File Not Found' Error

3. File Not Found Error(3) problem

4. file not found error

5. File not found error

6. Network dos Error 55 .and. File not found

7. Hidewindow - Error (File Not Found!)

8. Error file not found

9. Internal Server Error (404)

10. Topspeed - CW2003 File Convert gets File Not Found

11. Windows LV6.0 running on Linux Wine: config.cpp error (line 404)

12. REDirect_URL or Referer for 404 error pages ?