Documentation
Author Message
 Documentation

I'm using powerbasic 3.1. Is there any documentation books on the language
other than the manuals which came with the product?

ps I'll soon be upgrading to 3.5

Thanx

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Documentation

Quote:
> I'm using PowerBasic 3.1. Is there any documentation books on the language
> other than the manuals which came with the product?

Nothing that is still in print.  There were several books published in
the early 90's.

--Dave

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Documentation
Do you remember who may have published them?

Quote:

> > I'm using PowerBasic 3.1. Is there any documentation books on the
language
> > other than the manuals which came with the product?

> Nothing that is still in print.  There were several books published in
> the early 90's.

> --Dave

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DST 5.6 documentation

2. Ordering J documentation

3. Documentation and foreign verbs

4. Documentation for J 5.1

5. Documentation on APL for ULTRIX?

6. Documentation for J

7. Documentation?

8. STB Documentation errors...

9. NIAL documentation

10. Documentation on using Dolphin as COM server

11. Location of SVC documentation

12. Documentation on BobJarvis's RCSSourceManager?