HELP request
Author Message
 HELP request

Hi guys,

my name is Suzie I am a beginner code writer. I like Perl, HTML,
VB and C++. I published a page to collect data for my survey for
school (I'm a CS major).  I really need everybody's help to
complete it. Please go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;I'd
really appreciate :)

Thanks

Susan

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP request
If you need a lot of survey data why don't you just write a small
program to generate random responses?
I do it all the time :)
Quote:

> Hi guys,

> my name is Suzie I am a beginner code writer. I like Perl, HTML,
> VB and C++. I published a page to collect data for my survey for
> school (I'm a CS major).  I really need everybody's help to
> complete it. Please go to http://www.akirapc.com/survey .  I'd
> really appreciate :)

> Thanks

> Susan

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help requested for APL on PC

2. APL Teaching help requested

3. Help Requested: Installing gawk on Solaris 8

4. Help request for running SmallTalk/V 2.0 on Win95

5. VW2.0 Help requested

6. AppleEventTarget help requested

7. Newbie help requested

8. Some help requested...

9. Urgent Help Requested: Heap Overflow

10. Help requested on OCX

11. .Hlp File Size - Help Requested!

12. Re-Post. NT Emergency help requested