Question: Copying RDO resultset into Excel Spreadsheet
Author Message
 Question: Copying RDO resultset into Excel Spreadsheet

        To experts:

        I am using RDO data access method and trying to populate an Excel
spreadsheet with the data from my resultset.

        Is there any way to do it as efficiently as you could using
Worksheets("WSName").Range("A1").CopyFromRecordset
        method in DAO or any method at all that you know of ??

        Thanks in advance

        Alexander Fefer

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Saving RDO resultset into Excel sheet

2. compiling excel spreadsheet question

3. newbie question: generating Excel spreadsheet from the web

4. rdo and rdc resultset problem

5. Fill unbound grid w/RDO Resultset

6. RDO Error while retrieving resultset from ORACLE stored procedure using VB5

7. RDO Access Connect and Resultset with rdAsyncEnable

8. RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

9. RDO resultset problem

10. how to ask for a Null value in an RDO resultset

11. RDO 2.0 and VB5: Resultset doesn't reflect new row

12. CommitTrans empties RDO resultset