8051 Basic Compiler - XBasic
Author Message
 8051 Basic Compiler - XBasic

Intel keeps source code for a 8051 Basic interpreter on the net:
<ftp://ftp.intel.com/pub/mcs51/tools/basic52.zip>

---

#include <canonical.disclaimer>          // only my own opinions, etc.

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 8051 Basic Compiler - XBasic

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of XBasic a integer Basic
compiler for the 8051 available in 92/93 from MicroAmps in the U.K. They
no longer support the product nor could they tell me where it came from.
It appeared regularly in their ads. in several U.K. Electronics mags
during that time. I am particularly interested as it was suitable for
generating code in single chip mode (no external ram).

                        Thanks  John Bongers

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for a basic compiler for an 8051 uP

2. Need Basic compiler for 8051 microcontroller

3. 8051 BASIC Programming

4. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

5. XBasic vs Visual Basic

6. XBasic vs Visual Basic

7. BASIC compiler written in BASIC yet?

8. BASIC COMPILER : BYWATER BASIC

9. BETTER BASIC - old Basic Language Compiler

10. 32/64 bit XBASIC BASIC Compiler from BASMARK Corp.

11. Help finding basic compiler for Pocket PC

12. The Basic compiler is unable to recover...