Where to locate QB 4.5
Author Message
 Where to locate QB 4.5

My hard drive crashed last week so I lost my QB 4.5. Does anyone know where I
 may find a copy of it?

Thank you for any feedback,
Zeke

Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

Quote:
> My hard drive crashed last week so I lost my QB 4.5. Does anyone know
where I
>  may find a copy of it?

You reinstall it from the master disks you received when you bought QB 4.5.
 If you have lost them, perhaps Microsoft can replace them for you if you
registered the product.
--
Judson McClendon          This is a faithful saying and worthy of all
Sun Valley Systems        acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the

(please remove zzz from email id to respond)

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

Quote:

> > My hard drive crashed last week so I lost my QB 4.5. Does anyone know
> where I
> >  may find a copy of it?
> You reinstall it from the master disks you received when you bought QB 4.5.
>  If you have lost them, perhaps Microsoft can replace them for you if you
> registered the product.

Unless, of course, it was an illegal copy, in which case *oops!* keep on
looking mate :)

Hehehe...

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

Quote:
> >  If you have lost them, perhaps Microsoft can replace them for you if you
> > registered the product.

> Unless, of course, it was an illegal copy, in which case *oops!* keep on
> looking mate :)

hehehe, that's why *I* have a tape backup system.

--
Joe Drew
Anti-American extraordinare and QB programmer

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

Quote:

> > >  If you have lost them, perhaps Microsoft can replace them for you if you
> > > registered the product.

> > Unless, of course, it was an illegal copy, in which case *oops!* keep on
> > looking mate :)

> hehehe, that's why *I* have a tape backup system.

Not for me, m8.
I like to live life on the *edge*, taking risks, never knowing what my
Hard Drive is going to next...
<g>

laz.

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

You really should consider ZIP disks.

I've got my **ILLEGAL** copy on my ZIP disk!

Oh, by the way, it's not a complete set of files.  It hasn't got all
the .hlp files, or the sample progs.  Could you spare the time to send
me them?  Thanks a lot!

Peter
*Nemesis*

Quote:

>> > Unless, of course, it was an illegal copy, in which case *oops!* keep on
>> > looking mate :)

>> hehehe, that's why *I* have a tape backup system.

>Not for me, m8.
>I like to live life on the *edge*, taking risks, never knowing what my
>Hard Drive is going to next...
><g>

>laz.

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to locate QB 4.5

Quote:

> My hard drive crashed last week so I lost my QB 4.5. Does anyone know
> where I
>  may find a copy of it?

> Thank you for any feedback,
> Zeke

You can get a new copy from EMS for $150 plus shipping.

Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting
4505 Buckhurst Ct.
Olney MD 20832-1830
Voice:+1(301)924-3594     Fax:+1(301)963-2708

http://www.wdn.com/ems

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

2. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

3. Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

4. QuickBasic 4.5 LOCATE Statement HELP

5. QB 4.5: reading 16 bit from a port

6. QB 4.5 - Expression too complex

7. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

8. WTB: QB 4.5 Book!

9. QB 4.5 and CALL ABSOLUTE

10. Get command-line arguments in QB 4.5 ?

11. QB 4.5 versus VBDOS 1.0

12. Where to buy QB 4.5