Size of the clipboard ?
Author Message
 Size of the clipboard ?

Hello

I'm looking for an API (Win95) that give directly the data's size (in bytes)
of the clipboard.

Thanks !

Web : http://www.{*filter*}-espace.com/chilo

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

--

Web : http://www.{*filter*}-espace.com/chilo

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Size of the clipboard ?

2. Size of the clipboard ?

3. clipboard buffer size

4. how to get the size of clipboard context?

5. size of clipboard contents

6. Clipboard size limit

7. Access XP: Clearing the clipboard / not saving data to the clipboard

8. Clipboard object questions... using the clipboard with vb4

9. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

10. CommandBar Size, CommandBarMenuBar Size and CommandBarMenuBarItem Size.

11. API to return screen size, resolutions, and font size

12. Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing