HELP!! Obj. files compiled with PowerBASIC
Author Message
 HELP!! Obj. files compiled with PowerBASIC

How does one write "Obj" files with power basic?

Thanks in advance
Mike

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!! Obj. files compiled with PowerBASIC

|> How does one write "Obj" files with power basic?

AFAIK, you can't. But consider, too, that any such OBJ
file would be filled with irreconcilable references to
the PB run-time library (RTL), and because that library
isn't available for linking, the OBJ would do you no good.

If, OTOH, you just want to export some stuff from the
inline assembler, try A86.

--
Brian McLaughlin, Technical Writer  |"Thanks to the Internet, misinformation
Integrated Measurement Systems, Inc.| now travels faster than ever before!"

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!! Obj. files compiled with PowerBASIC

Hello Mike,

We are importer of powerbasic in the Netherlands. I will pass this questions
to my
colleague Willem and maybe he can help you.

Best regards,

Fries Computer Bedrijf/FCB

Sipke Wagenaar

Michael Lockyear heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>How does one write "Obj" files with power basic?

>Thanks in advance
>Mike

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Obj files in PowerBASIC Units

2. PowerBasic to optionally compile QB syntax?

3. Obj Ref not set to an instance of an Obj

4. Dim obj As New Class crt Dim Obj As Class = New Class

5. COMBINING QB45 OBJ FILES TO ONE FILE

6. License files, .OBJ files, and tigers oh my!

7. CR Engine Obj Lib vs CR Designer Component Obj Model

8. COM+ obj calling another COM+ obj

9. PowerBASIC help files

10. Need help compiling a help file.

11. HELP...to compile Win Help File