Standards????
Author Message
 Standards????

I want to know if someone knows about standards to program in VB,
something like

always use cmd<namecontrol> to name all the controls and variables in VB

If anyone know could you send me a message to

Thanks

                 Juan Alvaro Hoyos

Area de Ingenieria (Lab. de Investigacion y Desarrollo)
                Proyecto CONEXIONES
                 Universidad EAFIT
         Medellin - Colombia (South America)

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Standards????

[posted by email and to c.l.b.m]

Thu, 04 Jun 1998 15:35:46 -0500 - Countdown commences in comp.lang.basic.misc.
Juan Alvaro launched the following into space:

Quote:
> I want to know if someone knows about standards to program in VB,
> something like

> always use cmd<namecontrol> to name all the controls and variables in VB

This kind of thing is looked at in the Books Online on the VB CDROM. Should tell
you all you need. Not sure exactly where, I think it's something like
"programming conventions" (with VB5 anyway)

HTH,
-EE

You see my name in lights everywhere...

to the email address above)

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Converting numbers (American standard to Norwegian standard)

3. Converting text from ISO-Visual standard to Windows standard

4. Can a standard EXE send events to another standard EXE ??

5. Replacing "Me" in a standard module

6. Combo Box - Not In List Event - Standard

7. To determine standard value - ADOX or ADO

8. Creating a mail using standard e-mail client

9. Capturing and USING control names in a standard module

10. Somewhere to learn the standards

11. Macro not seeing Standard Function ?

12. Standard form for database specifications