Screen 13
Author Message
 Screen 13

Is there anyway of using video memory pages in this screen mode (13).  I
think there was something written the other week, but I missed it.  If
anyone has an answer please E-Mail me.

Caleb Joliffe
Alias: Cujo

Cronulla Sharks Homepage:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~u953592/home.html

"Don't be afraid to go for what you want, or what you want to
 be, but don't be afraid to pay the price." --Lane Frost

Sat, 17 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen 13

Quote:

> Is there anyway of using video memory pages in this screen mode (13).  I
> think there was something written the other week, but I missed it.  If
> anyone has an answer please E-Mail me.

> Caleb Joliffe
> Alias: Cujo

> Cronulla Sharks Homepage:
> http://student.canberra.edu.au/~u953592/home.html

> "Don't be afraid to go for what you want, or what you want to
>  be, but don't be afraid to pay the price." --Lane Frost

No--the linear configuration takes up an entire 64000 bytes.  Try mode
x (do some research; if you can't find out how, I'll post one).

--
______________________________

Steven Sensarn

______________________________

Sat, 17 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. No Screen 13 in PBasic?

2. Flicker-Free Animation in Screen 13 without messing up the Background

3. Turning a block in SCREEN 13.

4. SCREEN 13 for PowerBASIC 3.xx

5. SCREEN 13 for PowerBASIC 3.xx

6. Need help: colors on SCREEN 13

7. Border in SCREEN 13

8. Why is Screen 13 so Popular?

9. page flipping with SCREEN 13

10. Need help with page flipping using SCREEN 13

11. Sprites in Screen 13

12. OVERPRINTING TEXT IN SCREEN 13