VBasic, just VBasic...
Author Message
 VBasic, just VBasic...

Hey again!  I have some more quick Q's about VBasic.

What is the difference between the programming in Vbasic and QBasic?  People
have told me that it is a lot different, but how so?  I have started my
programming experience and all that in QBasic, and am wondering how hard the
change over to VBasic will be.

Well, thanks for any help I get, have a great day everyone!

Thu, 20 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help required for transferring VBasic 3.0 (16 bit) to VBasic 5.0

2. Creating a database in VBasic 3.0

3. TransferText code in VBasic 4.0.

4. VBasic vs VBScript a difference?

5. Problem passing a variant array out of VBasic object to ASP

6. VBasic - undefined dynamic link error?

7. About VBasic and others

8. VBasic

9. Qbasic/Vbasic

10. best way to go from qbasic to vbasic

11. Parsing in vbasic 4.0

12. Quick Help!!VBasic Com Port