XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!
Author Message
 XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!

 It's here....version 1.10! This release features a partial
implemention of the float data type (please see the notes under
Introduction in the help file), along with the addition of many math
functions and the standard bug fixes.  :wink:

  Get it at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

 I am almost finished with the conversion of the IDE to XPB! It will
be available within a week to all registered users. :)

Enjoy!

  Tony.
-----------------------
XPB! Basic Author
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 04:34:12 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!

Quote:
> It's here....version 1.10! This release features a partial
> implemention of the float data type (please see the notes under
> Introduction in the help file), along with the addition of many math
> functions and the standard bug fixes.  :wink:

::patiently waiting for sockets::

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:42:05 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!
It's advertised with spam, so it's probably crap.

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:26:53 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!
Quote:

>>It's here....version 1.10! This release features a partial
>>implemention of the float data type (please see the notes under
>>Introduction in the help file), along with the addition of many math
>>functions and the standard bug fixes.  :wink:

> ::patiently waiting for sockets::

Have you tried bastoc.com.  We converted C sockets to work with QB2C.

If you will QB2C and can use it.  Leave a message on the forum to lhatch
and I will send you the sockets.inc.

It is a set up subroutines you include and call.

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:30:24 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.10 Available!

Quote:

> >>It's here....version 1.10! This release features a partial
> >>implemention of the float data type (please see the notes under
> >>Introduction in the help file), along with the addition of many math
> >>functions and the standard bug fixes.  :wink:

> > ::patiently waiting for sockets::

> Have you tried bastoc.com.  We converted C sockets to work with QB2C.

> If you will QB2C and can use it.  Leave a message on the forum to lhatch
> and I will send you the sockets.inc.

> It is a set up subroutines you include and call.

I don't hace nix.

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:52:49 GMT

1. XPB! Basic Trial Available

2. S.N.A.P Encoder/Decoder DLL 1.10 available!

3. ANNOUNCE: DirSize 1.10 Available

4. Firebird .NET Data Provider 1.1 Alpha 2 ( for .NET 1.0 ) available

5. Version 1.1 RASDIAL.OCX available

6. Version 1.1 of Directory Synchronization Program now available

7. ClassMaster Beta 1.1 Now Available

8. ANNOUNCE: ntXdll - new version 1.1 available - more functions, bugfixes

9. ANNOUNCE: ntXdll - new version 1.1 available - more functions, bugfixes

10. ANNOUNCE: ntXdll - new version 1.1 available - more functions, bugfixes

11. ANNOUNCE: ntXdll - new version 1.1 available - more functions, bugfixes

12. XPB! Basic 0.5.3 Available!