passing active x control reference to com.dll created in java
Author Message
 passing active x control reference to com.dll created in java

Hi:
I have COM dll created in JAVA. I have web application that has Visual
basic active x control that send and receives data from COM dll. I can
i create bidirection communication between thew two object?
Thanks.

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:21:40 GMT

1. VB COM project reference works, but dll reference does not

2. Automation error referencing .net dll from com (com interop)

3. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

4. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

5. passing reference to control to dll

6. Passing a Control reference to In-Proc DLL

7. passing byte stream to/from COM server and DLL vs EXE COM server

8. Create MDIChild in ActiveS-DLL with this freeware Control

9. Using Java COM dll in ASP

10. Using Java COM dll in ASP

11. Passing by reference to an ATL COM component

12. Passing a variable by reference in a COM object