ANY VB PEOPLE OUT THERE GOOD WITH MAC?????
Author Message
 ANY VB PEOPLE OUT THERE GOOD WITH MAC?????

I am looking for a fellow Visual Basic programmer who also happens to be a mac
user as well. I have an exciting program that I would like to move over to the
mac enviroment either by translation or from scratch. All the ground work has
been done already!

If you are a VB user and have a mac, please email me!! Come join our internet
software team and get some great name recognition with this exciting software
project that is already going strong.

Thanks!

Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good VB People wanted

2. How to handle print outs in VB?

3. IRC, #Visualbasic, RippDogg and People Helping People

4. Which Basic For Mac is Best?

5. Good statistical software package for the Mac

6. Mac: Best *simple* BASIC program for teacher?

7. university EMR send outs

8. on the outs

9. Learning the ins and outs of Peek and Poke

10. Filesystem Time outs

11. Session Variable Time-outs

12. Time-outs