WAV player without all the junk
Author Message
 WAV player without all the junk

I've seen a lot of WAV players out there, but most of them
have tons of subs or the code is too integerated into the demo.

Is there a simple WAV player out there which would require me
to only type:

WAV "DING.WAV"

or something along those lines?

Thanks,

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 WAV player without all the junk

Quote:
> I've seen a lot of WAV players out there, but most of them
> have tons of subs or the code is too integerated into the demo.

> Is there a simple WAV player out there which would require me
> to only type:

> WAV "DING.WAV"

> or something along those lines?

Do you need the source?  Are you running Win95/98/NT?

I have a little PB/CC program I wrote in a couple lines of code that will play
.WAV files in Windows 95/98/NT (supports long filenames, etc.).  And by
coincidence, it compiles to WAV.EXE.  <smile>

Email me if you'd like me to email it to you.

--Dave

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wav player for QBASIC without size limit!

2. Wav player without size limit. (for Asic)

3. Winamp audio player (MP3),realaudio player control and store .wav file in database

4. Winamp audio player (MP3),realaudio player control and store .wav file in database

5. vba wav player

6. Help with .WAV player!

7. WAV or MIDI player in QBASIC?????

8. Help! .WAV Players