Visual BASIC Programmer's
Author Message
 Visual BASIC Programmer's

Quoting THE COOKIE MONSTER from 10-26-95 re: [Visual]BASIC Pro magazin

TC>Anyone got the address of the BASICPro magazine (internet address).
TC>I think it might have changed it's name to Visual Basic Pro or
TC>something (?).
TC>I cant find mine :(

Yeah... I've got one around here.  But first, what do you think of
Visual BASIC?  Because it _not only_ changed it's name - it changed
it's content.  It *is* Visual BASIC Pro... and it's all about VB 3.0
& 4.0.  NOT QB 4.5 or MS PDS 7.1 or Power BASIC or QBASIC.  Just
thought you ought to know.

        Visual BASIC Programmer's Journal
        PO Box 58872
        Boulder, CO 80322-8872

        $3.95/issue newsstand $34.97/year subscription

        Fawcett Technical Publications
        209 Hamilton Avenue
        Palo Alto, CA 94301-2500
        Tel. 415.833.7100
        Fax  415.853.0230

t CMPQwk 1.42-R1 9555 tMadness takes its toll.  Please have exact change

Wed, 06 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

2. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

3. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

4. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

5. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

6. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal example code files

7. WTB: visual basic programmer's guide to serial communications (UK)

8. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal: worth subscription ?

9. Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

10. multithreading and Visual Basic Programmer's Journal

11. Looking for used Visual Basic Programmer's Journal CD-ROM (VBCD)

12. Looking for apigid32.dll (Visual Basic programmer's guide to win32 API)