COM and Modem - modem.bas (0/1)
Author Message
 COM and Modem - modem.bas (0/1)

I have written the following Program to test out, if I can program
modem progs written in Qbasic, but I have I Problem:

Could you please check out the program and tell me, what the solution
is ?

Thank you very, very much !

Yours Bernd !

Wed, 02 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. COM and Modem - modem.bas (1/1)

2. modems, modems, modems...

3. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10936

4. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10832

5. QB or PB Modem to Modem code

6. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12217

7. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12220

8. send File Modem to Modem (not FTP)

9. Easy modem-to-modem call and TCP/IP question

10. ANN: Modem Tools OCXs for Voice Modem Control

11. Please help, Modem to Modem chat program - modem7.ZIP (0/1)

12. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12221