QBasic 4.5 LIBS
Author Message
 QBasic 4.5 LIBS

Hi everybody !

I am novice qbasic 4.5 programmer and have just realized that
the addition of external LIBS to Qbasic could make my programming
a lot easier. I have downloaded some shareware libs from Simtel and
found them quite interesting but they are always crippled i some
way. Do you know about any FREE, GOOD libs, that include nice
windowing routines, and primarily input routines..

Kind regard,

Magnus Paulsson

Thu, 16 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANY DOOR LIBS FOR QuickBASIC 4.5?

2. 32 bit QB 4.5 Libs???

3. Qbasic 4.5 vs Qbasic 7.1PDS

4. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

5. Qbasic 4.5: Get Filename from Directory

6. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

7. QBasic 4.5

8. QBasic 4.5 Subs

9. QBasic 4.5

10. Qbasic 4.5 Help

11. How to read and write an ini file with Qbasic 4.5

12. Accessing database files from QBasic 4.5, Visual Basic for DOS