Basix Fanzine - Issue 14
Author Message
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14

:Im not sure if the Issue came out here. If not here it is.
:David Groulx

: http://www.*-*-*.com/
:
I like the BASIX magazine, I really do, but please don't post it on the
newsgroups.  Just give us a URL so we can pick it up ourselves.

Cheers

Derek

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14
On Mon, 10 May 1999 12:45:51 +0100, "Derek Ross"

Quote:

>I like the BASIX magazine, I really do, but please don't post it on the
>newsgroups.  Just give us a URL so we can pick it up ourselves.

I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get Basix,
instead of firing up a browser.

-JK

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14
Yes, but I have had to download it twice as I subscribe to alt.lang.basic
and comp.lang.basic.misc
Just post a link directly to the download.

Screech

Quote:
> On Mon, 10 May 1999 12:45:51 +0100, "Derek Ross"

> >I like the BASIX magazine, I really do, but please don't post it on the
> >newsgroups.  Just give us a URL so we can pick it up ourselves.

> I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get Basix,
> instead of firing up a browser.

> -JK

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14

Quote:
>I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get Basix,
>instead of firing up a browser.

But some servers eat NGs that have binaries - mine just removes the
attatchments, so I have to search anyway...

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14

   >misc:51359 microsoft.public.basic.dos:6054 Yes, but I have had to
   >download it twice as I subscribe to alt.lang.basic and comp.lang.
   >basic.misc Just post a link directly to the download.
   >Screech

   >> On Mon, 10 May 1999 12:45:51 +0100, "Derek Ross"

   >> >I like the BASIX magazine, I really do, but please don't post it
   >>on the  >newsgroups.  Just give us a URL so we can pick it up
   >ourselves. >
   >> I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get
   >>Basix,  instead of firing up a browser.
   >> -JK
Anyway, you're probably in the minority if you aren't reading the newsgroups
in a browser (I'm also in that minority, because I read newsgroups offline).
Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14
Quote:

>   >misc:51359 microsoft.public.basic.dos:6054 Yes, but I have had to
>   >download it twice as I subscribe to alt.lang.basic and comp.lang.
>   >basic.misc Just post a link directly to the download.
>   >Screech

>   >> On Mon, 10 May 1999 12:45:51 +0100, "Derek Ross"

>   >> >I like the BASIX magazine, I really do, but please don't post it
>   >>on the  >newsgroups.  Just give us a URL so we can pick it up
>   >ourselves. >
>   >> I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get
>   >>Basix,  instead of firing up a browser.
>   >> -JK
>Anyway, you're probably in the minority if you aren't reading the newsgroups
>in a browser (I'm also in that minority, because I read newsgroups offline).
>Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

So do I, why the hell am I going to waste money on line when I can waste
my band width downloading them while I do other things :)
--
Bert

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 14

Quote:
>>I disagree, it's more convenient to be able to use FF to get Basix,
>>instead of firing up a browser.

>But some servers eat NGs that have binaries - mine just removes the
>attatchments, so I have to search anyway...

Then get an other server bud =p
--
Bert

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. BASIX Fanzine Issue 9 **NEW ISSUE** - basix09.txt (1/1)

2. It's here - Issue 15 of the Basix Fanzine

3. Basix Fanzine - Issue 15

4. THE BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 13 - basix13.zip (0/1)

5. THE BASIX FANZINE - ISSUE 11 - *NEW HTML FORMAT* - basix11.zip (0/1)

6. BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 10 - basix10.txt (0/1)

7. Issue 7 == Basix Fanzine (slight lateness haha) =)

8. Basix Fanzine - Issue 6

9. Basix Fanzine Issue 17

10. BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 12 - basix12.zip (0/1)

11. Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes

12. **BASIX Fanzine soon**