Software Developers needed
Author Message
 Software Developers needed

Dear Software Developers,

Products Wanted!!

SoftwareCorner is a new service that helps software developers
distribute their software to users on the internet.

With softwarecorners incredible distribution power and
marketing, your product could become very successful.

We are looking for titles in the following software categories:

Games
Utilities
Internet & Web applications
Business
Development
Kids

Products should be primarily Windows 95, Windows NT, Macintosh or Linux

To Submit a file http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB developers needed for our GREAT software company!!

2. I need the opinions of software developers...

3. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

4. Opportunity for programmers & software developers

5. ANN: Game Developer Software Liquidation!!

6. Software Developers

7. Copy protection module for software developers

8. Software for developer.

9. Charleston, SC: Software Developer

10. SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

11. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

12. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers/Designers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid-Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts