disconnecting from dial up networking connection
Author Message
 disconnecting from dial up networking connection

how do i disconnect from an existing connection here is what i used to
connect:
Dim x
x=Shell("rundll32.exe rnaui.dll, RnaDial" & "MY CONNECTION", 1)
    Do Events
        Sendkeys "(enter)", True
    Do Events
End Sub
Also, how can i close an existing program like IE 4.0 or something...???

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 disconnecting from dial up networking connection
Use this if you know the drive letter:

    Shell "net use /delete j:", vbHide

Quote:

>how do i disconnect from an existing connection here is what i used to
>connect:
>Dim x
>x=Shell("rundll32.exe rnaui.dll, RnaDial" & "MY CONNECTION", 1)
>    Do Events
>        Sendkeys "(enter)", True
>    Do Events
>End Sub
>Also, how can i close an existing program like IE 4.0 or something...???

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 disconnecting from dial up networking connection
Sorry, I understood wrong.
Quote:

>how do i disconnect from an existing connection here is what i used to
>connect:
>Dim x
>x=Shell("rundll32.exe rnaui.dll, RnaDial" & "MY CONNECTION", 1)
>    Do Events
>        Sendkeys "(enter)", True
>    Do Events
>End Sub
>Also, how can i close an existing program like IE 4.0 or something...???

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disconnecting from an existing dial up networking connection and 1 other problem

2. Automatically dialing a Dial-Up Networking connection

3. Dialing a Dial-Up Networking connection from VB

4. How to disconnect a dial up networking using an API function

5. Disconnect an Dial Up Networking conection

6. VB5 -- Disconnecting a Dial-up-connection???????

7. Disconnecting dial up connection

8. connecting and disconnecting win95 dial up networking..heres the code - ispwin95functions.bas [0/1]

9. VB5 code to disconnect my dial up connection?

10. Detecting when Dial-Up Networking is disconnected

11. Disconnect all connections on a specific network resource?

12. Disconnect network connections to a file