Star Field Part 3!!
Author Message
 Star Field Part 3!!

I made another Star Field program with these additions:

1. 2 sizes of stars (same as part 2)
2. use your mouse to change the location of the stars center starting
point. - any place on your screen!
3. use your mouse and click to change the colors of all the stars! - 15
colors!

This is on my ASIC programs page and it's compiled to run in DOS or
Windows. Win. 95
users, make sure to turn off your screen savers before running this
program. The ASIC
code file is also in the .zip file for ASIC programmers to learn with.
--
From,
Kenneth Green

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Star Field

2. Star Field Front View In ASIC 5.0

3. Star Field

4. Game stuff (Star field)

5. star field

6. Star Field - WinNT Good, Win95 Bad, WHY?????

7. edit part of a field

8. Date part of Date/Time Field

9. Part 2 of Ole Object Field ...

10. Inserting WingDings as part of Contact Formula Field.

11. Using just the date part of the Due By field

12. use a field in the document as part of file name