BWSB, Other SB support? PLEASE!
Author Message
 BWSB, Other SB support? PLEASE!

O.k.... has ANYONE gotten BWSB (Bells, Whistle's and Soundboards)
to work?! No matter what I do.... It gives me an error in one of the
lines provided in the sample .DOC... and when I try to write a prog. from
scratch, the same thing occurrs. What should I do? Does anyone have any
code that actualy WORKS with this? Are there any other sound libraries
that can play ANY file format (in the background)? Please responde.

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. SB support feasible?

2. Re : TSR kaj SB en SB

3. can sb help please

4. BWSB, Sprite creators?

5. PB ModeX+BWSB = crash

6. BWSB setup

7. BWSB

8. BWSB - SOund Programming.

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

11. PLEASE HELP: IE problems with support for VB scripting

12. Object doesn't support this action ,please help