Saving and retrieving files
Author Message
 Saving and retrieving files

Hello all!

I am desperate for some help in saving and retrieving files.
Is anybody here so kind who could help me?

I am doing a project in VB4. The project is a simple solitaire-type card
game,  which acts as a psychological test. What it means, is that at the
end of the game it saves all moves and then is supposed to analysed it
and compare to some data.

I run into problems with retrieving the data back from the data file. I
guess it could be a problem with saving it as well, though the data file
when viewed, looks OK.

If you are so kind and could help me, visit my homepage at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

for the full explanation of the problem.

Thanks
Olga

Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving and retrieving files

2. Saving and Retrieving a Word-file as a BLOB

3. How do I Save and Retrieve data from files

4. Saving & Retrieving files in an application

5. save/retrieve picture without files

6. VB6 how to Save/retrieve Picture from BD without files

7. Saving/Retrieving a Winword object in a Access database

8. How to save and retrieve an attachement shortcut...?

9. How to retrieve a variable after saving

10. Save/Retrieve Image from Database (quality issue)

11. How to SAVE html document, retrieved with WebBrowser component

12. Saving and retrieving image control picture property in MSSQL7