I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way to
load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once. using the
command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

> I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way to
> load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once. using the
> command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

No, there isn't.  If you have the source .LIB or .OBJ files, you can
link multiple .LIBs or .OBJs into a single .QLB, but you can only load
one .QLB at a time into the QBX environment.

---
Glen Blankenship                                Hudsucker Industries

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

> I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way
> to load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once.
> using the command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

I don't know about 7.1, but in 4.5 u could use LIB.EXE to integrate
libs together, and then use LINK to create .QLB files out of the .LIB
files. I hope I helped.

Yariv.

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which OS for QBX 7.1 Application?

2. Date2Julian and similiar functions in QBX 7.1

3. QBasic 7.1 (QBX/PDS) PROISAM librarys needed

4. PDS 7.1 / QBX

5. MicroSoft QBX extended PDS version 7.1

6. I must find 5 copies of MS PDS 7.1 (QBX) (preferably shrink-wrapped)

7. Quick Basic PDS 7.1 TOOLS & More

8. Looking for Quick Basic 7.1.........

9. quick basic 7.1 programming

10. Quick Basic PDS 7.1

11. Help Quick Basic PDS 7.1 files

12. QBx (profesional Quick BASIC) for sale