I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way to
load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once. using the
command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

> I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way to
> load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once. using the
> command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

No, there isn't.  If you have the source .LIB or .OBJ files, you can
link multiple .LIBs or .OBJs into a single .QLB, but you can only load
one .QLB at a time into the QBX environment.

---
Glen Blankenship                                Hudsucker Industries

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

> I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but is there any way
> to load more than 1 quick library in the QBX environment at once.
> using the command line /L option? Thanks in advance.

I don't know about 7.1, but in 4.5 u could use LIB.EXE to integrate
libs together, and then use LINK to create .QLB files out of the .LIB
files. I hope I helped.

Yariv.

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which OS for QBX 7.1 Application?

2. Date2Julian and similiar functions in QBX 7.1

3. QBasic 7.1 (QBX/PDS) PROISAM librarys needed

4. PDS 7.1 / QBX

5. MicroSoft QBX extended PDS version 7.1

6. I must find 5 copies of MS PDS 7.1 (QBX) (preferably shrink-wrapped)

7. Quick Basic PDS 7.1 TOOLS & More

8. Looking for Quick Basic 7.1.........

9. quick basic 7.1 programming

10. Quick Basic PDS 7.1