New QB Web Site
Author Message
 New QB Web Site

Franzen Entertainment Home Page
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This site is dedicated totally to Qbasic.  If you like RPG's then you
should check my site out.  This is the official site for the Tale of the
Dark Wizard(tm) trilogy.  It also has over 40 different programs (and
gorwing everyday) online for download.  It has a Qbasic Games section.
It has a 3D section for any and all code relating to the 3D aspects of
Qbasic.  It also has a utility ssection for such things as displaying
.GIFS in QB or for the sound blaster or mouse routines.  It also has a
Misc section for extra little things that don't have a specific place.
Lastly, there is also a user submitted section where you can submit your
code to me to be put online for download.  This site is growing everyday
and is updated 3 to 4 times per week.  If you need help with Qbasic, or
are just looking for new code, this is the place to come.

Thanks,
Neal Franzen
Franzen Entertainment

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Navigational site for QB + QB Encyclopedia

2. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

3. QB web sites

4. QB web site

5. New QB Site - Visit Now

6. New QB Site

7. Brand New Site (QB)

8. New QB site!!

9. new qb site

10. New article and tips on the Office Developer web site